October 24, 2006

Cracker and Gravity Trix are for kids




he is such a busy little man. I can just see a little ticker tape of tasks running through his brain. I think he is getting a break from teething so he has been in a really good mood. Last night he slept from 8 to 6. What a relief. Cracker was the new word today. I think he was hungry. We walked around Town and Country while he called everyone Cracker. The dogs were crackers the girls were crackers. The cashier was a cracker. I don't think I was a cracker, maybe just white bread. We love Cracker.

The last picture is me grabbing him right as he fell off the couch. I love that there is no fear in his eyes as gravity overtakes his little body. He just knows that hands are always waiting to reach out and get him. Then again don't we all hear about letting our children experience the natural consequences? I just can't get my mama reflexes to slow down. There will be so many times when I cannot get there soon enough anyway. I will catch him when I can.

1 comment:

Dayngr said...

OMG! He is adorable!