January 10, 2008

Just one more


Here he is on a sugar buz from our Saturday (pre Christmas) cookies bake off. How can you say no to just one more? That is how he asks you to read the book again "just one more time" with his little perfect finger pointed up into the air. I read the book 3 more times and call it good. i have lost the battery charger for my camera. That is why there are no photos. And I am in a blur. Work is crazy. I am tired and have a cold. In the immortal words of Shane... Wah bitches Wah. I am in one of those goofy moods lately. nothing like manda making fun of herself. really it is the easiest target. I have had recurring dreams of toilets again. what can that possibly mean? Nasty public toilets I don't want to use. Toilet where people don't use the toilets, but the floor next to them. Victorian Toilets (at least in that dream I was dating a young robert redford). Disney Toilets. Wet ski lodge toilets. The variety is endless. I wonder if I will dream of toilets again tonight and what kind it will be. May it please, for the love of god, be a clean toilet! Speaking of that.... I am about to embark on Toilet Training little big man. I am frightened. He is such a strong personality that I think if we don't handle it just right we will set the whole process back. Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julia said...

that little face
needs another cookie

did anyone count how many dozen cookies we baked that day?

Aiden was a pure delight!
and so was our Zane!

Eve said...

This site: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/t2.htm

has this to say:

Toilet

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your shell or lose your inhibitions.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding in and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long.

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

Whenever I dream about toliets, it usually means I have to pee.

Karen said...

Good luck with the potty training. Keep me posted on his progress. I think Livy is at the stage where she doesn't like a wet diaper. She keeps telling me when she pees and she walks around all bowl-legged like she doesn't want the wetness on her. Maybe she'll start wanting to use the Elmo potty more often. I am overjoyed at the thought of less diapers to change (and buy)!

Eve said...

Whatever you do, don't teach him to stand up and pee until he has pooping down. A friend at work has had a major setback because of this. Her kid is afraid to sit to poop.